How to use our TRYP PASSENGER App?
Grab a reliable and affordable ride in tobago within minutes using the TYRP app. Avoid waiting in taxi lines or making taxi reservations that take forever to arrive. By tapping the "Request Tryp" button, you will get picked up by the nearest located driver and he will get you to your destination safely and in style. TYRP offers Coach, Business and First, with each upgrade going from branded/unbranded vehicles to luxury executive vehicle's.
- Step 1 (Download the App) : Go into the Google Play Store if you have an Android device or Apple Store if you have an Apple device and download the App " TRYP "
- Step 2 (Register) : Open the App and Register using your phone number or Facebook information. It is very easy and takes just a few minutes.
- Step 3 (Enter your Locations) : Enter the location where you would like to be picked up and dropped off at. When opening the app, TRYP automatically detects your current location. However, if you would like to chose another pickup location you can either enter it manually or you can drag the pin to another location on the map.
- Step 4 (Payment Options / Pomo Codes) : You can now select which payment method would be best for you; cash or credit card via our app. Then enter any promo codes you may have to receive a discount on your TRYP.
- Step 5 (Schedule a TRYP) : After selecting your payment method you can now, get your TRYP Estimate to determine the cost of your TRYP. Request a TRYP NOW which would send a driver for you immediately or select TRYP LATER to book your TRYP(S) in advance.
- Step 6 (Getting picked up) : After scheduling your TRYP, the app now connects you to the closest driver available to your location. You can view the identity of the driver, their vehicle registration number and the ETA.
- Step 7 (TRYP in progress) : While our drivers take you to your destination, you can sit back and relax, charge your phone or even request your favourite radio station for our listening pleasure. If for any reason you feel unsafe or threatened you can use our built in SOS button in the app that notifies both your emergency contacts and also your Office department who would then follow up on you, your driver and your TRYP.
- Step 8 (TRYP ends) : After finishing your TRYP if you are pleased with the service you can leave a tip for the driver which is totally optional to you. You can also rate and review your driver and your experience.